Just back home from JB custom, sending YF and Travis there.
A 2nd visit of YF and Travis to KT, another nice and pleasant KT visit..haha~ We did not go any special place and our activities were very simple -- dinner at JJ, dessert at Secret Recipe, watching DVD+playing mahjong and cards at ZJ's house..However, what means more is the time being together with friends..It's always very nice to be with friends and plays until crazy.. :P and I'm sure I will remember every moments that I had had with my dearest friends for all my life..of course it is more unforgetable for those funny or memorable scenes which I think I involves in most of them..LOL~ Always accidentally make myself some funny acts which can let my friends laugh until 'stomach cramp'..haha..but it would make me laugh myself too whenever I think of them~~ ^^
Had a 'surprise' birthday celebration yesterday for ZJ whose birthday is tomorrow at Secret Recipe with YF and Travis..haha, 4 people were having 5 pieces of cakes as dessert after dinner~~It's full!! We played 'Rummy-O' (Rummikub) while eating the cake there. It is a board game introduced by YF to us which involves strategy thinking. It's a good 团康活动and can train our mind so that it won't go rusty so easily..wahaha~
Later then, we all gathered at ZJ's house, were watching DVD 'The Mist' while playing mahjong..I think I don't have much luck, never win any round during the mahjong session - -" After that, we changed the game to 'Big 2' and added some 'punishments' (basically are just some chores in tidying up the room after that) for the loser whom has the most card in a round. Guess what? I'm ended up 'kena'-ing all the punishments!!!! another - -" ~~ But.....in the end, we still tidied up the room together. Thanks YF, Travis and ZJ for not letting me tidy the room myself! =)
It's a great time being together with friends. We should have more! Hehe~ But it won't be long for us to have another one as we are going to Pulau Redang in 5 days time. Haha..another chance for us to play till 'crazy' again~~Looking forward it, for a relaxing, pleasant, fun-filling Redang trip!!!

A 2nd visit of YF and Travis to KT, another nice and pleasant KT visit..haha~ We did not go any special place and our activities were very simple -- dinner at JJ, dessert at Secret Recipe, watching DVD+playing mahjong and cards at ZJ's house..However, what means more is the time being together with friends..It's always very nice to be with friends and plays until crazy.. :P and I'm sure I will remember every moments that I had had with my dearest friends for all my life..of course it is more unforgetable for those funny or memorable scenes which I think I involves in most of them..LOL~ Always accidentally make myself some funny acts which can let my friends laugh until 'stomach cramp'..haha..but it would make me laugh myself too whenever I think of them~~ ^^
Had a 'surprise' birthday celebration yesterday for ZJ whose birthday is tomorrow at Secret Recipe with YF and Travis..haha, 4 people were having 5 pieces of cakes as dessert after dinner~~It's full!! We played 'Rummy-O' (Rummikub) while eating the cake there. It is a board game introduced by YF to us which involves strategy thinking. It's a good 团康活动and can train our mind so that it won't go rusty so easily..wahaha~
Later then, we all gathered at ZJ's house, were watching DVD 'The Mist' while playing mahjong..I think I don't have much luck, never win any round during the mahjong session - -" After that, we changed the game to 'Big 2' and added some 'punishments' (basically are just some chores in tidying up the room after that) for the loser whom has the most card in a round. Guess what? I'm ended up 'kena'-ing all the punishments!!!! another - -" ~~ But.....in the end, we still tidied up the room together. Thanks YF, Travis and ZJ for not letting me tidy the room myself! =)
It's a great time being together with friends. We should have more! Hehe~ But it won't be long for us to have another one as we are going to Pulau Redang in 5 days time. Haha..another chance for us to play till 'crazy' again~~Looking forward it, for a relaxing, pleasant, fun-filling Redang trip!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment