This week is the 2nd week since I started working. Basically so far so good, slowly have a grasp on the job duties and is able to do it. Thanks to my 'buddy' HT that guides me with a lot of patience. My colleagues are nice and funny people too. Although I'm still not very close with them, but still good working together with them.
However, this morning suddenly had a mood swing. Haha. Felt so 'sien' out of the sudden. Thanks to the short sms chatting that cheered me up a bit. Soon the feeling disappeared after lunch and I carried on with my job.
Been thinking on when and where to start my piano lesson. Maybe I shall be more 洒脱 and just act without taking too much factors into consideration. Or maybe some of the factors I considered are just unimportant. Hah~ Always has a liking on piano music and would be great if myself can play them on piano. Have an interest in harmonica too. Still remember I played with my aunt's harmonica during my secondary school time. However it is a normal harmonica without the sharps and flats scale. Anyway it's still fun playing with it and I find it not easy as you have to blow and inhale to play the note. Impressed by a harmonica master when I went to a harmonica concert last time. A small harmonica can actually play a nice music.
Looking forward tomorrow's Piano Concerto Extravaganza at NUS Yong Siew Toh Concert Hall. A little relaxation after knocking off from work. A small spark besides routine working life~ =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment