Thank you =D


A great THANK YOU to you all for the advanced birthday celebration~ *Hugs*

Received nice birthday presents too! All are my favourites, so coincident~ Haha~ Eeyore--the one I like most in the Pooh family~ The 'Star' Metal puzzle--a game that I like to play~ A pair of earrings--gals always like accessories, hehe, somemore it was bought from oversea, unique and full of 心思. Like it~ Bookmark with dolphin decoration--I like dolphin~ Lol~

We went to Vienna International Seafood and Teppanyaki Buffet Restaurant for dinner. I think I had eaten lots of salmon sashimi there. Lol~ The green tea Ice cream is nice. The Oyster is quite fresh. Not bad. Hehe, I like marshmallow coated with chocolate~ Yummy!! Overall the food are quite ok la... But I think Kuishin bo is better. Hah~

I think this is a gathering with the most people joining after some of us graduated last year. However, we are still missing some of them. They are not able to join. But it's ok. We still have lots of chance. Last year was a transition year with some of us had graduated and some are doing honours. This year will be a different situation I think, when most of us have graduated and started working.

More photos are to be followed up. Lol~ Have to get from Jim~

All in all, thank you guys for this birthday celebration! And Happy Birthday, LY~ =)

Category:

0 comments: