By right, now I should be doing my homework that is to be passed up this Thursday.
But instead I am reading New Moon by Stephenie Meyer and now blogging. Lol~
Had stopped reading for quite some time after finished reading The Codex by Douglas Preston.
Recently suddenly have mood in reading. Heh~ So should can finish New Moon soon. =D
Wonder how would the story go. It started with some quarrel and conflict between Edward and Bella. Currently I am still at the very beginning where Edward is leaving Bella. So still more to come as I read further.
And I have a few books pending to be read on my table. Prey, Judas Strain and Blasphemy. And there are some sequel of the book series that I plan to read. Angel and Demon (Dan Brown), Eclipse and Breaking Dawn (Stephanie Meyer) and many many more. Lol~ I seems to be a little bit greedy... =P So any other books to recommend? Hehe...
But instead I am reading New Moon by Stephenie Meyer and now blogging. Lol~
Had stopped reading for quite some time after finished reading The Codex by Douglas Preston.
Recently suddenly have mood in reading. Heh~ So should can finish New Moon soon. =D
Wonder how would the story go. It started with some quarrel and conflict between Edward and Bella. Currently I am still at the very beginning where Edward is leaving Bella. So still more to come as I read further.
And I have a few books pending to be read on my table. Prey, Judas Strain and Blasphemy. And there are some sequel of the book series that I plan to read. Angel and Demon (Dan Brown), Eclipse and Breaking Dawn (Stephanie Meyer) and many many more. Lol~ I seems to be a little bit greedy... =P So any other books to recommend? Hehe...
0 comments:
Post a Comment