Hah...Despite I had graduated for 1 semester, I also had 'post-exam outing'.. Lol~
Firstly, Monday I went to City Hall TCC with YS, YC and YF after YS and YC finished their last paper on that day. YS and YC miss the coffee there. It's the second time I went to TCC. I'm not a coffee lover, so seldom been there. Had our dinner there and '3 8' on each other's recent life~
Secondly, yesterday went to K-box with JY, AK, HC, YS, YC, YF, BY and Regina... It's been a long time I have not been to sing k~ Had a crazy time yesterday and we stayed there until midnight...>.< JY, AK n HC is even later...This gathering reminded me on our first-year gathering... Almost everyone of our initial gang came yesterday~ Shall have more outings like this, maybe can go elsewhere besides K-singing...=)
Look forward more outings in this December~ =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment