Watched the movie this evening at Jurong Point.
Felt that the pace of the storyline is quite fast compare with the storybook. A lot of details are left unexplained. I think if I did not read the book before I watched this movie, I will feel quite lost. I like the scene where the Cullen's family were playing their Baseball game~
There's a lot of people at Jurong Point. Maybe were doing their Christmas shopping. After renovation, there's quite a number of shops opened at Jurong Point. Haven't really had time to walk around as it's getting late after the movie.
Christmas is around the corner and with that, Year 2008 is going to end and we will welcome Year 2009. Without realizing, I had graduated for almost half a year. So fast~ Year 2008 is a happening year, lol~ Maybe shall summarize this whole year in one of the upcoming entries~ XD
Reading "Seven Deadly Wonders" by Matthew Reilly now. After watching Twilight, it triggers me for having the urge to read New Moon as soon as possible, haha~ So, I shall finish "Seven Deadly Wonders" quickly~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment