Drama-ing

Recently I'm in the mood on watching drama~ Have been watching "Battlestar Galactica". A very very nice sci-fi drama. Currently I had watched till Season 2 Episode 3. More to come~ Lol... After I had finished last episode of Season 1, I had a lot of question marks in my mind...haha~ But I think the answer will gradually reveal in the coming episodes.

The storyline is very 紧凑 and 引人入胜, especially in Season 2. I was attracted by it throughout the whole episode and couldn't bring myself from stop watching. However, as I need to have an early night, I have to restrict myself.

The story is about a group of survivors who had left their planet "Caprica" which had been occupied by some machined robots called "Cylon" for the searching of the "Earth". On their way of searching, a lot of things had happened. Conflits between the crews and the people, some human-imitation cylon agents evaded among the group, fights between the crews on the spaceship named "Galactica" and the cylons, etc...


Besides this drama, I'm reading "The Codex" by Douglas Preston. The story seems quite interesting and adventurous. It's regarding the sons of a tomb robber try ways and means to get the inheritance from their father and there's a secret codex which they have to solve it in order to obtain the inheritance. I believe this will be another nice book. Haha~



K la, it's late now. Shall sign off and go to meet Mr Zhou~ Lol... =D

Category:

0 comments: