Sunday

Sunday -- Start of another week~ Another routine week...

Told myself that I have to adapt to the typical working life. But deep inside my heart still felt so hard to let go of the carefree student life. Knowing that eventually I have to let it go one day, else I would always have this kind of feeling whenever I think of I need to travel back to Singapore to work. It takes time and first thing I need to do is change my mindset~ And I'm trying~~

Felt so weird that this kind of reluctant feeling is not that strong when I'm in my Undergraduate school time~ What causes this to become stronger after I graduated and started working? It's still the same route from Singapore to Kota Tinggi and Kota Tinggi to Singapore. Or this might be another mood swing effect of mine? = ="

Anyway, I shall still have a happy-go-lucky life...and do not worry or think too much~ Suddenly felt that this is quite meaningful: "Determination and Simplicity"...can be applied in many ways~~

Signing off...preparing to back to Singapore~

Category:

0 comments: