Glad that my colleagues are helpful.
Felt so tense when I found that I have no sufficient information to submit today where this morning is the deadline to submit the documents.
The colleague whom I have to report to on this submission was on MC. Then she did not 交代 anything regarding this. She only told me to hold on the submission till we got the renewed documents. So I had to be on my own. Actually this submission is not difficult if I have all the information that I need. However things are not always go as the way we want it to be.
Till this morning, the documents were still incomplete. Never met with this, I was somehow at a lost and start to worry that I will delay others' work if I did not submit it on time. Luckily, eventually found a way to deal with it. Nevertheless this has to be followed up as I still haven't got the hard copy of the document and I have to have it as soon as possible.Hope that the colleague of mine will be back to work tomorrow as I still have something to clarify with her, else it will be a bit hard for me to follow up.
Lesson learnt from this is there's a lot of unexpected things around us, shall learn to take things as it would be. A friend said,"That's life." Everything that happened is an experience. There's a lot of things that we won't really know until we have met with it. And will realize that there's actually a lot to be learnt in our life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment