1st attempt...

On writing official meeting minutes.

Frankly, I never officially write meeting minutes before, except for the composition homework in school which was don't know how many years ago. Lol~

Been a bit worry when GM told me that I would have to learn on how to write meeting minutes and will be in charge of minutes taking in the Internal Audit meeting.

Don't have much confidence on my listening skills thus I am afraid that I might leave out important points discussed in the meeting. Another worry is the presentation skills. "How to present a short and sweet meeting minutes?" been hovering in my mind~

And so I started to prepare for it. Taken the previous meeting minutes as reference, I roughly know the format and the way to present the points. Thanks my friends for the template as a reference and advices on writing meeting minutes. Cyn, your advice for using the agendas as a guideline is very useful. This gives me a headstart on how to plan the outline for the minutes and what to take note during the meeting. *A big big thanks for you* Through internet, I manage to find some tips on minutes writing too. Haha, felt that internet is an amazing tools~

After checked by my colleagues, my first ever meeting minutes is quite acceptable, although I need to make some changes in phrasing and to add on more elaboration. Quite encourageble~ Will continue to work on it. =D

Category:

0 comments: