Look forward...

A short break to Teluk Intan this weekend.

Finally, this long-awaiting weekend had reached. I am going to visit my uncle, auntie and my 2 cute cousins there.

Had applied a half day leave tomorrow to avoid heavy traffic at both checkpoint and Monday another day of leave so that I have sufficient time to rest and maybe some buffer time to adjust myself to be back to "reality". Lol~

Hope that time can pass faster so that tomorrow can come earlier and after 4 and a half hour in office, I am free to have my long-weekend holiday! Meanwhile will hope that time can pass slower so that I can have longer break~ Haha... a statement which is not logical and 自相矛盾~ =P

Anyway, I think a short getaway shall brighten my mood... Recently work is not that smooth. Shall learn to 看开~ =D

And wishing all my friends in their final year a best of luck in their final exams, FYP presentation, thesis submission and job hunting. For friends who had started working, 在工作上更上一层楼~

大家加油!

Category:

0 comments: