Time management is very important.
Been lack of revising my part-time studies.
Started to feel confused as the syllables going more and more detailed.
Therefore I just copied down whichever was taught by teacher and re-read it to get them linked.
Plan to read textbook to assist in revision, but I think reading it once is not enough for me as I still could not understand the concept and remember the way of doing by heart.
Right now I just blindly followed the method.
Not a correct and suitable way in learning.
I will always forget things easily if I just blindly memorize it.
I can only remember if I can fully understand the concept and apply it in whichever question that I attend.
There's a on-demand exam on 12/9/09.
Around 1 and a half month from now.
Do I have sufficient time to enhance on my basics knowledge so that I would have a better understanding for the upcoming topics?
Would I be able to go for the exam confidently?
Must work on it~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, just get to know that you are doing part time studies. What is the course you are doing? :)
And I like the background music, mind to intro and the best to let me have a copy? ;)Tq!
oh, this is xiaodi :)
Post a Comment