Just back from there. Think this is the 1st time I went to a bookfest in Singapore. Lol~ Been have the craving on going for the previous year but always ended up not going. Finally I get to go for it this year.
The space is quite big. There's a lot of books exhibit there, such as fictions, non-fictions, chinese literature, self-improvement books, encouragement books, assessment books, manga, dictionary, stationery and CDs. However the place seems quite 冷清 today, not many people. It's a bit different from what I imagine. I always think that whenever there is a exhibition like this, it's sure crowded with people. But it's not today.
Bought 2 story books -- The Codex by Douglas Preston and The Judas Strain by James Rollins. These 2 books seems interesting. From the synopsis, it's regarding adventure and solving some kind of mystery, should be quite nice.I like adventurous and myterious kind of books. XD

Saw some books about Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. It teaches the skills in using Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. The pictures in it are so nice. Been so tempted by the usefulness of the books but it's a bit expensive and is in Chinese.
Christmas is round the corner. Going Orchard Road to see the decorations and take photos has been our gang's annual activity. How about this year? Guys, interested on going? =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment