Always enjoy meet up with friends, be it having meals, chatting, 'yum cha'-ing, outing, etc.
Like the feeling of gathering, no matter individual or in groups. Maybe already get use to the 'group' feeling, lol~
Pretty much miss the gathering time during Uni life, hah~
Anyway, quite enjoy the dinner this evening with YF and BY. Looking forward another meet up with friends like this~ =D
Recently likes to listen to cantonese songs, haha, although I'm not understand most of the lyrics. XD So mainly I'm listening to its melody. Anyone has any nice cantonese songs to recommend?
1 more episode to finish Prison Break Season 2, wanna seek for another drama to watch lo~ Still trying to finish '19 minutes'. Been holding it for quite long~ Again, quite a lot of dramas and books waiting for me...'Twilight' is going to show in December. Hope I can manage to read the book before the movie is shown.
Meanwhile, 'Jia You' for everyone, either working, seeking job or studying~ =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment