Before I know it, I have worked for 1 month... Time flies~~ So "Happy 1st Month" for me and my job~ Lol...>.<
Learnt quite a lot in this job, for example how to effectively keep track of record, how to trace record whenever it is needed, the inventory system, etc. Personally felt that the company I worked in is quite organized, everything has its procedure and quite easy to follow after knowing the reason behind the procedure, although sometimes it is bored after finished the works on hand and no new tasks are given yet. Anyway, so far life at work is still fine to go along with~
This week should be quite a nice week. With things to busy on, time tends to pass faster and won't feel bored. And for this week, I can be more 'freely' during work. Lol~ =P (Start to go astray after 1 month working, hah~ - -")
So fast, it's Thursday tomorrow. Two more days to be back at home. Hah~ And it's time to plan something~~~ ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment