Distant Worlds: Music from Final Fantasy

A great concert!!! Enjoyed it so much~

The music were so nice. The audiences were very enthusiastic and supporting. The atmosphere was so high~

And I'm able to see the music composer Nobuo Uematsu in real person! Worth the ticket price~ Lol. Nobuo Uematsu has an amiable feature. The impression he gave me is he is a gentle and kind person.

The conductor of this concert, Arnie Roth is great too. A humourous and funny person. Haha~

All in all, I'm quite like the music from Final Fantasy although I'm not a gamer. Really are great pieces! =D Looking forward next FF concert!! Hope it would come soon~

- The Concert Hall
- The post-show dialogue session

Autograph session by Mr Arnie Roth and Nobuo Uematsu Sensei

- The Esplanade, taken at the rooftop

Library @ Esplanade, a place which I wished to visit since quite some time ago.

- Photos taken outside Esplanade

Category:

0 comments: