Updates

Life as usual and it's so fast that we had almost entered the middle of year 2009.

In the month of May, we welcomed it with a holiday on the first day. Haha~ A long weekend. But it's not for me as I still need to work on that Saturday. Anyway, it's still a holiday for me which I can wake up naturally and have my own time for the rest of the day. =)

Went to Tiong Bahru Plaza. The place was not crowded with people. Nice~ Without the crowd, it's better for window shopping too. Can walk around the place freely. =P Watched X-Men Origins:Wolverine. Not bad. It attracted my attention throughout the movie. There shall have more nice movies coming soon. Waiting~~ Waiting~~

Back to KT after work on Saturday. Went out yumcha with my KT friends at night. Most of my friends are graduating this year. Heh~ Welcome to join us in the working society. Lol~ We talked about some 'stories' at work. And everyone is agree that work is not easy and have to learn the tactics in work. Congratulations for friends who had found job.

Then it's time to be back to SG and prepare to work. Met with a heavy traffic jam on the way back to SG. 1 hour something to reach Ulu Tiram. - -"" As usual, there's a long Q at the bus boarding bay for CW bus and 170/160 bus at Msia checkpoint. Therefore, instead of taking these 2 buses, I queued for bus 950. Until today only I found out that SG checkpoint had started to use the temperature scan equipment due to the swine flu.

Met quite a number of people on the way back to SG from KT. First met with Ah Pui's brothers at KT. Then met a neighbour friend when I alighted from bus at JB. After that, when I walked towards Msia checkpoint, I met BH, going towards different direction. Later, I met Cyn and her cousin at Sg checkpoint. Haha~ 1st time bump into so many people on my way back to SG.

Anyway, it's time to go sleep. Tired~~~ And look forward the weekend ahead. =D

Category:

0 comments: