Server down. Unable to do anything using computer for almost the whole day. So suay is that I'm the only one facing this problem. - -" By the way, I still managed to finish 2 meeting minutes by hand-written. Still have to pend for checking and I believe there sure will have some edits and changes. So still quite some time before I can really submit the completed meeting minutes.
One of my colleagues, so called my buddy, was on leave. Thus I need to cover up some of her works. However, met with some hiccups when dealing with the works. Anyway, were able to work it out eventually. Learnt something new again. Next time when my colleague was going on leave, be sure to obtain every possible details that I might need when cover up her job. As the saying goes,"不经一事,不长一智"~ Lol... =D
Attracted by the "Star Trek" movie poster this evening. And from the trailer I watched, it seems quite interesting. It's shown on this Thursday--7/5/09 in Singapore. Plan to watch it next week. Hope it goes as I wish. =)
One of my colleagues, so called my buddy, was on leave. Thus I need to cover up some of her works. However, met with some hiccups when dealing with the works. Anyway, were able to work it out eventually. Learnt something new again. Next time when my colleague was going on leave, be sure to obtain every possible details that I might need when cover up her job. As the saying goes,"不经一事,不长一智"~ Lol... =D
Attracted by the "Star Trek" movie poster this evening. And from the trailer I watched, it seems quite interesting. It's shown on this Thursday--7/5/09 in Singapore. Plan to watch it next week. Hope it goes as I wish. =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment